Manifest Love @ Full Moon
You are not desperate but you’re tired of being alone.
You wonder where your soulmate is.
You question if you’re unlucky when it comes to love, and doomed to never find love.
If this is you, are you open to joining our Soul Journey to manifest love this full moon?
- Uncover your relationship patterns.
- Heal aspects of you that might be blocking love from entering your life.
- Learn to love yourself deeper so you can open yourself to love.
In this session, we will support you to reflect on how your experiences have shaped who you are; look back and see how much you’ve grown, and crystalize what you do want to manifest.
This workshop will delve into your:
- Past – Examine the relationship past and patterns we have; and Release negative thoughts and beliefs in a burning ritual
- Present – Get clear about the type of romantic/ sexual relationships you want; and gaining clarity of the qualities of the partner you want
- Future – Visualise receiving your intention powerfully, and celebrating what you have reclaimed.
There will be a powerful fire ritual that will be conducted as part of this workshop.
Make your destiny a destination of choice, not chance or fate.
You hold the key to the lock that is life.
Join us and reclaim yourself.
“… a profound workshop that will help you overcome relationship mistakes by looking at the patterns from your past. Martha is an empathic and focused group facilitator who will journey with you through simple exercises that will unlock your conditioning and help you move forward into love. This five-hour workshop was beautifully paced and the time just flew by. Change does not need to take long and it need not be painful. Sharing experiences in a safe and confidential environment, under Martha’s guidance, will bring about great insights and maybe even a few laughs. Do not hesitate. Do this workshop and watch yourself and your love life blossom. Thank you to Martha and the other participants for their kindness and compassion. You do not have to do this alone. We are all in this together.” –Gisele Dussault, Sydney Australia, 25 Sept 2016
“I really recommend this course if you want to manifest the soulmate that you desire. In this course, I realised stumbling blocks that have been rooted deep in my subconsciousness. Martha taught us a few ways to clear obstacles from our subconscious. Its only now that I am in a better position to receive my dream partner.” – Anoymous Male, 25 Sept 2016
“The workshop yesterday was so amazing really was light more and deep hope for me and help me to connect with my self more, I like all parts especially when we share with other and the time line of our relationship life. Let me learn more about myself.” – Anonymous Female, 18 Sept 2016
“Very productive session that focuses on the right questions without going around in circles. I liked the structure of the program – Past, Present, Future – where we are able to face our issues one by one. It’s progressive.” – Anonymous Female, 20s, 6 July 2016
“Simple exercises well-explained by Martha which brings you back to yourself and you realise how beautiful you are, how emotional you are, and you fall in love with yourself again.” – Anonymous Male, 30s, 6 July 2016
“The exercise done to release the past was effective for me. There was an immediate sense of lightness and relief for me after the exercise. Martha shared much of her personal experiences and practices that worked for her which I felt was beneficial for me as well.” – Tan Jiatong, 6 July 2016
“When we speak of our first loves, one typically thinks of our first crush or lover, when in truth, it should be ourselves (or maybe even our parents, especially mom). My First Love workshop drove home that point, and highlighted the importance of loving myself first and foremost, being complete and whole before we could speak of loving another. I also had great fun visualizing and imagining my ideal partner.” – Ling Ling, 36, 6 July 2016
Date: Mon 30 April 2018
Time: 7 – 10:30 p.m. (Please arrive by 6:45p.m. Doors will be locked by 7p.m. as this is a deep process we are going into and should not be interrupted.)
Fee: S$118 per person
For registration: http://bit.ly/2ovnvn0beling Road, Singapore 423582
What to wear: Please wear comfortable clothes as we will be doing activity on the floor.
- Who are these workshops for? – For those who are single and wanting to attract a partner into your life.
- Can I attend this by myself? – Absolutely! You also have the option to attend with a friend! It’s also fun to learn together!
- But… I’m shy! – Don’t worry. You will never be forced to do or say anything during the workshop. Many participants in the past have chosen to just sit and learn without saying a word. We respect individual choice.
- Will there be nudity? – No.
- Will there be touch? – No.
- Ratio of discussion to experiential? – About 50/50 percent.
- What should I bring? – A wrap or sweater in case it gets cool. A water bottle is advisable. Tea, coffee and light snacks will be provided.
- What should I wear? – Please come wearing loose-fitting comfortable clothes. We may be doing practices involving movement, and you have the option of sitting on the floor.
- What is your refund policy? – Please note that no refunds are possible once you have paid and cannot make it for the workshop. Replacement allowed.
- I am a media member. Can I attend? – We respect the privacy and confidentiality of our participants and will never allow any interview or photography. Do check out our media policy.
- Why aren’t you disclosing the address? – We’ve had to cancel or postpone events if a minimum attendee number hasn’t been met. We’ve also had people just show up without registering making it very difficult to cater for handouts and refreshments. To provide the best workshop experience, the exact address will only be given to attendees who have pre-paid, can be on time, and can attend the entire workshop out of respect to other participants.